Services for Alumni & Visitors
Marylhurst alumni and visitors are welcome to use most resources at Shoen Library. You may borrow Shoen Library materials, use computer resources and utilize the research databases while on campus.
- Marylhurst students are given priority for computing resources and other services.
- Shoen Library is unable to offer alumni and visitors access to Summit borrowing or interlibrary loan service.
- Shoen Library is unable to offer alumni and visitors access to the research databases from off-campus due to license agreements.
- Alumni may access RefWorks citation management after graduation, and librarians are available to support this utility.
- Shoen Library is not a drop-off location for the return of public and county library materials.
- Local public and county libraries are not drop-off locations for the return of Shoen Library materials.
Our Ask a Librarian 24-hour service is transitioning to a new platform this summer. We'll be back in time for fall term -- maybe sooner. Thank you for your patience.
Shoen Library Reference Desk